Tuesday 9 November 2010

Liquid Mountaineering - Jesus Sport?

Im not really believe what those people are doing, but Im not totally disbelieve them.
I mean we have already Jesus Lizard which run on water, only it moves it legs faster.
Also some time ago I watch Brainiacs on Discovery Chanel and they made the experiment with filling swimming pool with home made cream.
A guy was able to run on surface of the cream like if he was running on the ground.
But when he started to slow down he began to sink in to the yellow cream.
I guess if those water running dudes what to convince others they should shot video of them running and shot what is under the water which they run on at the same time.
The other reason why I buying is the fact how those free runners move on streets.
They jump like a ninjas from movies!
Before the time I saw all those free runners videos I would never beelive that humans can move like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment